Membership has its PrivilegesUSSA Membership provides great value to your company
INDIVIDUALLY STRONG – TOGETHER A POWERFUL FORCE!
As you know, the USSA is the ONLY organization that is exclusively devoted to the promotion and protection of the big boat industry. Through the support of members such as yourself—our efforts and our collective voice will be that much stronger! By working together, we can all make a difference.
We work hard to provide you with the following membership benefits that will positively impact your business and to ensure that even during this crisis your company is represented within the industry:
- Regular communication on legislative and regulatory issues affecting our superyacht industry.
- An enhanced advocacy campaign working to protect your interests in Washington!
- Access to exclusive USSA generated industry data.
- Enhanced Social Media focus on USSA initiatives and members
- 401k plan and new group and individual healthcare insurance – Independent contractors will now also be
- able to take advantage of these plans! (New for 2020)
- Short and long term disability plans (New for 2020)
- Interactive website with searchable database
- Access to exclusive USSA generated industry data
- In these unprecedented times, we have limited our current amount of “in-person” events, but are conducting webinars designed to educate and provide access to topical industry issues.
- Continued effort to monitor, participate in and provide safe opportunities for members to participate in our Fall Events such as FLIBS and our Annual Meeting.