USSA Member Benefits
The U.S. Superyacht Association is the ONLY non-profit trade association in the United States that represents the hundreds of businesses and thousands of individuals worldwide whose mission it is “To promote the U.S. superyacht industry and its members worldwide through advocacy, education, marketing, and events.”
The USSA organization is made up of a variety of businesses—just like yours—across 24 states and 25 countries, representing thousands of jobs and tremendous economic impact. Our “huge win” in Washington, D.C. with the passage of the legislation that provides an easy pathway for yachts over 300 gt to flag U.S. in 2018 clearly showcases the significance of our organization and drives home the message: Individually strong… but TOGETHER, a powerful force!
We can’t do it without YOU! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO CONTINUE OUR EFFORTS BY JOINING THE U.S. SUPERYACHT ASSOCIATION TODAY.
The USSA team and its board members work hard to provide our members with the following benefits that have positively impacted their businesses and ensured that their companies are well represented within the maritime industry:
- Regular communication on legislative and regulatory issues affecting our superyacht industry
- An enhanced advocacy campaign working to protect superyacht industry interests in Washington
- Complimentary access to critical OSHA mandated OSHA 10 Maritime, Hazardous Materials Safety and Security HASWOPER Awareness Training (New for 2021)
- Access to USSA generated industry data
- Enhanced social media focus on USSA initiatives and members
- 401k plan and new group and individual healthcare insurance – Independent contractors will now also be able to take advantage of these plans! (New for 2021)
- Short- and long-term disability plans (New for 2021)
- Interactive USSA website with searchable database
- Regular educational webinars on a variety of business topics carefully designed to help marine-centric businesses improve their ability to grow and market their brands
- Educational and engaging in-person events on a variety of topical industry issues
- Safe and valuable networking opportunities and educational events (regionally and internationally) to allow members to continue to build quality relationships and develop new business in a social setting
- Co-Marketing Opportunities at major industry events, including at FLIBS, PBIBS, Monaco Yacht Show, Newport, METSTRADE, The Superyacht Summit, Inspire Initiative, and the USSA Golf Classic
- We also hold monthly SE Regional Events for Networking in South Florida.
- Exclusive member-only discounted access to professional videography development with “Between Two Yetis” ($500 value)
For more details on our Group Benefits Programs, check out the tabs at the top of the page.