USSA Member Benefits
The USSA is the ONLY non-profit trade association in the United States that represents the hundreds of business and thousands of individuals worldwide, whose mission is “To promote the U.S. superyacht industry and its members worldwide through advocacy, marketing and education.” The organization is made up of a variety of businesses—just like yours—across 24 states and 25 countries that represent thousands of jobs and tremendous economic impact. Our “huge win” in Washington, D.C., with the passage of the legislation that provides an easy pathway for yachts over 300 gt to flag U.S. in 2018, clearly showcases the significance of our organization and drives home the message: Individually Strong: Together a Powerful Force!
We can’t do it without YOU! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO CONTINUE OUR EFFORTS BY JOINING THE U.S. SUPERYACHT ASSOCIATION TODAY!
Even during this global pandemic, we have continued to work hard to provide our members with the following benefits that have positively impacted their businesses and ensured that even during this crisis their companies are deemed “essential” and are well represented within the industry:
- Regular communication on legislative and regulatory issues affecting our superyacht industry.
- An enhanced advocacy campaign working to protect your interests in Washington.
- Complimentary access to critical OSHA mandated OSHA 10 Maritime, Hazardous Materials Safety and Security HASWOPER Awareness Training (New for 2021)
- Access to USSA generated industry data
- Enhanced social media focus on USSA initiatives and members
- 401k plan and new group and individual healthcare insurance – Independent contractors will now also be able to take advantage of these plans! (New for 2021)
- Short and long term disability plans (New for 2021)
- Exclusive USSA member promotional discounts with SuperyachtRadio.com advertising to thousands of key industry leaders worldwide ($500 value)
- Exclusive member-only discounted access to professional videography development with “Between Two Yetis” ($500 value)
- Interactive USSA website with searchable database
- We have limited our number of “in-person” events due to COVID-19 restrictions, but continue to conduct educational and engaging webinars on a variety of topical industry issues.
- We continue to monitor, participate in and provide safe opportunities for members to engage with upcoming events and shows.
For more details on these programs check out the tabs at the top of the page.