The Superyacht Summit
For more than 10 years, the USSA’s Superyacht Summit has been the premiere educational and networking forum to bring superyacht industry leaders, owners and captains together from around the world to participate and engage in visionary discussions.
Register today to join us for this year’s event.
TOPIC: The Blue Economy
DATE: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
TIME: 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
NEW LOCATION: The Canopy by Hilton – W. Palm Beach Downtown
380 Trinity Place, West Palm Beach, FL
THE BLUE ECONOMY: The Blue Economy is the sustainable use of ocean resources for economic growth, improved livelihoods, and jobs while preserving the health of ocean ecosystem. This is a critical topic impacting everyone and we have gathered a panel of experts to provide valuable insight on how this is currently changing the face of our industry. You won’t want to this miss topical and cutting-edge discussion on how your company can be a part of this subject.
Panelists to include:
• Eddy Denison, YachtSalesInternational.com
• Tony Gilbert, The International Seakeepers Society
• Richard Strauss, Teakdecking Systems
• Robert van Tol, Water Revolution Foundation
• Lauren Wardley, Ethical Yacht Wear
• Susan Zellers, Ocean Exchange
• Moderator: Diane Byrne, Megayacht News