LINKS TO CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) RESOURCES FOR US SUPERYACHT ASSOCIATION (Thanks so much to our partners at the MRAA and NMMA)
LATEST NEWS: Federal Government signs CARES Act providing $2 trillion economic relief package
CLICK HERE for the details and links to apply.
Payroll Protection Program - Important Documents:
Application - CLICK HERE
Fact Sheet 1: CLICK HERE
Fact Sheet 2: CLICK HERE
NATIONAL RESOURCES – U.S.
Small Business Administration (SBA): Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program: The SBA will work directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers: Recommended strategies for employers to use now and guidance regarding common issues small businesses may encounter in areas like: capital access, workforce capacity, inventory and supply chain shortfalls, marketing, planning, insurance coverage, market demand and more.
- SBA Products and Resources: Information on products related to issues like access to capital.
- Local Assistance: Contact information available for local SBA offices.
OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Link: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- Description: Downloadable and printable digital publication with table of contents that includes:About COVID-19
- How a COVID-19 Outbreak Could Affect Workplaces
- 6 Steps All Employers Can Take to Reduce Workers’ Risk of Exposure
- Classifying Worker Exposure
- Jobs Classified at Lower Exposure Risk: What to Do to Protect Workers
- Jobs Classified at Medium Exposure Risk: What to Do to Protect Workers
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): Coronavirus and COVID-19
U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus: 8 Things Your Small Business Needs to Do
USSA MEMBER STATE RESOURCES – U.S.
Note: Many states have been issuing special guidance, regulations and resources for employers. Among your best state resources is your state or local marine trade association. However, below are some additional links to information from state agencies and officials.
ARTICLES, BLOGS AND OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
- Comprehensive and Updated FAQS for Employers on the COVID-19 Coronavirus -- Answers to questions many of you may be asking about how to legally navigate being an employer during these times from a team of lawyers who specialize in workplace law. https://www.fisherphillips.com/resources-alerts-comprehensive-faqs-for-employers-on-the-covid
- 10 Ways to Protect Dealerships in the Post-Coronavirus Era
- Small businesses walk a ‘very difficult tightrope’ when providing sick leave for coronavirus
- Coronavirus May be Driving More to RV This Summer
- COVID-19 Strategies and Policies of the World's Largest Companies
- 5 things small-business owners can do to respond to coronavirus fears
- The Emergency Coronavirus Bill: What Employers Need to Know Regarding the Legislative Response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus Sick-Leave Bill Raises Concern Over Small-Business Burden
- 10 Steps to Effective Coronavirus Crisis Leadership
- What's Your Company's Emergency-Remote Work Plan?
- 15 Questions for Remote Work Answered
- How Chinese Companies Have Responded to Coronavirus
RESOURCES FROM FRIENDS OF MRAA
- "Things to Consider" Podcast by Sam Dantzler and Tony Gonzalez of Garage Composites
- Link: https://www.buzzsprout.com/205564/3031885
- Description: Tony and Sam, two of the highest rated speakers at MRAA events like Dealer Week, discuss the precarious position we all find ourselves in, offering perspective, ideas, some proactivity and the opportunity to think in a different manner about how you can weather some of the storm.
- "Leading Thoughtfully and Effectively in a Crisis" by John Spence, John Spence Inc.
- Link: https://vimeo.com/397816608
- Description: Learn four areas of focus of the best leaders during times of uncertainty in this video by John Spence -- a leadership expert who has frequently spoken at MRAA conferences and prepared online learning for MRAATraining.com.