CRUISING THE GREAT LAKES:
When the last glaciers melted over 10,000 years ago, they left behind a fabulous legacy: the Great Lakes. For centuries, these huge inland seas—which contain more than one-fifth of the world’s fresh water—have fascinated humankind. From the awe inspiring Niagara Falls to the splendor of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula & Mackinac Island, the journey awaits.
Top Great Lakes Destinations:
- Illinois Coastal Cities: Chicago, Waukegan, Winthrop Harbor
- Wisconsin Coastal Cities: Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee, Port Washington, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Green Bay and “Door County” cities including Sturgeon Bay, Egg Harbor, Fish Creek, Ephraim and Sister Bay
- Michigan Coastal Cities: Bay Harbor, Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Mackinac Island, Beaver Island, Charlevoix, Leland, Torch Lake, Elk Bay, Traverse City, Manitou Islands, Frankfort, Holland, Detroit, Port Huron Minnesota Coastal City: Duluth; - Inland Cities: Minneapolis/St. Paul,
- Ohio Coastal Cities: Toledo, Catawba Island, Pot Clinton, Cleveland
- New York Coastal Cities: Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Irondequoit Bay, Oswego